Contemporary wall cladding
CISELE cladding gives walls a lively texture. It offers a perfect finish for contemporary buildings,
giving them body and texture thanks to its finely-chiselled surface.
CISELE cladding is resolutely contemporary. The finely-chiselled, slightly sloping edges add grey shades to the basic anthracite colour.
- Finely chiselled, sloping, and bumpy
- The play of light on the uneven surface adds a palette of grey nuances
The CISELE range may be installed with or without pointing, depending on the conditions.. Quick and easy to install, as the chiselling pattern follows on from one sheet to the next.
CISELE wall cladding is quick and to install thanks to its thin sections and its panel design.. The facing may be mitre-cut to fit around corners.
- Rectangular facing
- Cast stone
- Thin : ± 2 cm
- Downward-sloping chiselling
- High durability
Download the technical specifications for the CISELÉ range to obtain the following information:
- Product sizes
- Installation instructions and tips
- Quantities of accessories required (adhesive, pointing/grouting, water repellent)
- Our reference documents